Very Old Oil Pastels





This is a very old drawing I did with a set of 24 crappy oil pastels. I was really into oil pastels when I was in highschool.
I drew about 24 drawings with them, but unfortunately I don't have them anymore.

Most of them are either hanged in my high school walls or in my teacher collections.( she used to tell me that she loves how I use colors so much, she would even draw things by her self and ask me to color it for her, i really loved her. That was my art class, I go to draw and color but no body taught me anything before, I really wanted to have someone with experience to guide me but unfortunately I didn't, I had to do it all by myself )

I know they're not for realism drawing, but I really loved the look of the colors.

What about you, do you like or liked oil pastels? Did or do you use to be active in your art class or do you have art in your school or with your teachers? I'm excited to know about your stories.


For more of my work here's
 My YouTube channel
My "deviantart" account  http://sagafinearts.deviantart.com






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editting Photos

How To paint a Crashing Wave With Acrylics

Girl portrait