How To paint a Crashing Wave With Acrylics






If You would love to see how to paint this  crashing wave in acrylics, I have a special surprise for you.


The Real Time Video of the painting (1 hour and half)  & The Real Time Video of the Color Mixing (1 hour and half ) are both ready.

They're supposed to be available only on my Patreon for $6, but I have a special surprise for my deviants.

You can get them exclusively  (this will never be available on YouTube publicly, it's only for you) if you:

1- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
 www.youtube.com/channel/UCMcYP… (make sure that your subscriptions are public so I can see you).
2- Send your e-mail in a note at my Daviantart page, http://sagafinearts.deviantart.com because I'll send you the video through it. (without the e-mail, I can't send it to you, of course, I'll never share it with anyone and I'll never ever spam you).


I know this will take you couple of minutes to do, but this took me a lot of work from painting to a filming and a lot in editing, so I'll appreciate the time you'll take to support me back.

When You get the video, It's only for you personally, you can't share or upload the video anywhere.(please, it takes a lot of effort to do it).

This is The Time-Lapse Video with voice over if you wanna see the video quality.


 Thank you all for reading, have an amazingly beautiful day, don't forget that,
"IF YOU LOVE IT, YOU CAN DO IT"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editting Photos