Editting Photos


If you wanna see my work here's
my "deviantart" account  http://sagafinearts.deviantart.com
 
 

We all know how hard it's to get a good shoot of your painting or drawings, especially if you don't have the resources to get a good camera.

I use adobe Photoshop cs4 portable version to edit my photos to make it match my real painting or drawing 'cause I don't have a DSLR camera yet ( the perfect camera to high quality photos, especially if you want to sell prints ).

For those of you who don't know what to use, try it, it's easy ( most of the tools you will need are in the "edit" and "image" menus ), the portable version is not big and doesn't need installation and like me you don't have to be Photoshop pro to use it to edit your photos.

If you want me to make a video in the future showing you how I edit my photos, please let me know, I'll gladly do it.

Here's a before and after example for you: 

this is one of my acrylic painting studies and you can see how an edited photo add so much and  how it makes the work look more professional, that would make people take you much more seriously as an artist. 

 



For those who use or know better alternatives, please let me know and tell us so can everyone benefit from your experience.

Thank you all for reading, I hope this will be helpful for some of you, have an amazingly beautiful day and see you in my next Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To paint a Crashing Wave With Acrylics